SEED Services is considered an out of network provider for most insurance companies and although we will work with you and your insurance company to facilitate authorization and reimbursement, we require payment in full at the time of service unless other arrangements are made in advance.
You are encouraged you to contact your insurance company in advance of your first scheduled appointment to determine your eligibility and specific details for reimbursement based on your individual insurance plan. Some questions that may be helpful to you when you speak to your insurance provider include:
- Does my plan provide out of network benefits for outpatient mental health services?
- If so, what services will be covered (initial assessment, individual counseling, group counseling, etc.)?
- What is the percentage of each service that is covered?
- Will I be covered for any diagnosis or does my diagnosis have to be biologically based?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per calendar year for which I can be reimbursed?
- Do I need authorization for services before I begin and/or on an ongoing basis?
- Do I have an annual deductible and if so, when does my benefit year begin?
- How much of my annual deductible has been met to date?
Feel free to print out and complete the Client Intake Forms Packet to complete prior to your initial assessment.
To reach us by phone please contact Beth Fier, at (609) 647-0714 or feel free to email us.
SEED Services is located directly across from the main entrance to Rider University. Our address is 1 Vanderveer Drive, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
When you arrive, please enter through the door that faces Vanderveer Drive. It is marked with a green SEED Services sign. Make yourself comfortable in our waiting room and someone will be out shortly after your arrival to direct you to your session.